-Jayda has got her fake hamster caught in her hair a few times and she just comes up to me and says "Did it again Mom, just don't cut to much hair."
-I heard Jayda seriously laughing so hard I thought she was going to pass out and Jase yelling "Ewww...she peed on my leg."
-When I was hugging Jayda she said "Mom, you are smushing my face a little to much."
-Jase's prayer tonight "Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for the.......um........hmmm....I gotta think about this one for a minute."
-When I was complaining about Cooper peeing in the house (Again! That dog might just disappear one day) Jase said "Good! Now we can get the Potty Patch!" A fake patch of grass for dogs to go on inside. NEVER!
-I had mentioned to Sean the other night that we might have to have a new rule of no cell phones at the table. The next night Sean got a text and brought his phone to the table and Jase said "Daaaad, remember no texting at the table." Atta girl Jase.
-When I told Jayda she had enough of my lipstick on she said "But Mom I only have a lot on, now I need just a little too."

Jayda with only her alot of lipstick on.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing with us that aren't on facebook. Thanks also for sharing what you hear on facebook. LY Mom
what funny girls you have! they obviously must get their wit and intelligence from their mama!
Post a Comment