Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Info on John and Kaylin

Well it's finally out. We have known for just close to a month now that John and Kaylin are going to live with their Grandma Carey in California. We decided not to say anything because it wasn't our place to tell but now that the news is out I can post on it. A lot of people were holding out hope that it wouldn't happen but Angela told us when we first found out that there was no way they weren't going. So we came to terms with it then. We don't really have an opinion on it. This whole experience has changed how we view things, people and plans in life. We have no control in it so come what may. These are the times when I believe that our Heavenly Father has a plan. I don't always understand but just accept. We are worried that we will never see them again. We are worried about the (not so positive) past coming into their lives. We don't know whats best for them. We would like to say we do but we don't. It's out of our hands literally and spiritually. We know another move is going to be super hard for them but who's to say it won't be better in the long run. Everyone has a lot of opinions based on the past and I really hope things have changed. She has been petitioning for them since 08. That's a while to be fighting for them. She has an unconditional Grandma love and I'm hoping that she can continue that and be a blessing to them. We still pray for them just the same. We still love them just the same. We still want what's best for them just the same. And honestly who's to say this isn't it.

4 comments:

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

You have a good outlook, even though it can be hard to come to those terms. Thanks for keeping us updated. You and your family are in our prayers.

Kelley Gubler said...

Wow. I had no idea. I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully all will work out for the kids.

dlangshaw said...

Bye John and Kaylinne. We love you forever. LY Grandma

Anonymous said...

Kim,

You are amazing...keep the faith that all will work out for the best!

They are great kids and will overcome whatever...they have those memories of you, all the great things you taught them but most of all your love in their hearts!

I think of them often and miss them!

Love you Kim!