Once in awhile when the girls are upset or scared about something they will sneak into each others beds. This is how I found them when checking on them the other night. They are so cute, I am so glad we had 2 girls together, they are so fun to see how much they love each other. The other day Jase was coloring and Jayda said "Ah Jase, I love it, it's so colorful!" They are full of compliments and love for each other. Not much makes me happier!

Jayda is TOTALLY obsessed with Dora saves the Crystal Kingdom. She got the movie and book for Christmas and I'm not kidding she wants to watch it every waking moment and read it every night. We have had to put some major limits on the movie. This is her watching it. No, shes not mad she is just VERY into it.

Jayda found a mermaid in the toy box downstairs and asked if she could play with it. I went in to check on them and this is what they were doing.

Jase is home today and was home a little last week. She has another UTI and this one is hitting her harder than most. She just doesn't feel well so she has been getting her fill of ICarly. We all have!! Isn't Coopers face in this one funny. He woke up right when I was taking the picture, he looks like he is smiling!

I now belong to the local Jazzercise. It should be good. I'm a little nervous. Don't know why. Maybe because I will be flopping around not knowing what I'm doing in front of a bunch of strangers. But it should be good.
4 comments:
There's Aunt Linda and I, but we only had one bed. LY Mom
cute girls! paige watches tv with mad eyes too. and caiden is obsessed with icarly too. hey, does jazzercise offer daycare?
Kelley, Yes it does it's like 2 bucks a class. They offer 24 classes a week, quite a few times a day and on Sat. If you sign up today-Monday-it's on special, $50 enrollment and $20 a month.
HA! That picture of Jayda watching Dora... um yea she looks EXACTLY like YOU when you concentrate. Love it!
Post a Comment