Today . . . . . . is . . . . . . the . . . . . . day . . . . . I START ONCE AGAIN!! . SECOND TIMES A CHARM!! . . P.S. IF I DON'T POST ON IT, THAT MEANS I DIDN'T SURVIVE!! :)
You were always a WAY better runner than I was. If I can run a marathon on a mountain then I KNOW you can run a half marathon on the road... with that said, I did not have any responsibilities but school at the time, nor had I given birth to humans... so if it doesnt happen, oh well, you will do it eventually and we all love ya know matter what!!!! (Is that a run-on sentence or what?)
2 comments:
GOOD LUCK!!! One of my life's goals is to do a half marathon. You're an inspiration!
You were always a WAY better runner than I was. If I can run a marathon on a mountain then I KNOW you can run a half marathon on the road... with that said, I did not have any responsibilities but school at the time, nor had I given birth to humans... so if it doesnt happen, oh well, you will do it eventually and we all love ya know matter what!!!! (Is that a run-on sentence or what?)
Post a Comment