He brought me flowers last night. This is a pretty rare occasion so I wanted to document it. I really don't mind that he doesn't do it very often. I would much rather him save the money and take out the garbage or make dinner or something. But it is pretty nice surprise when he does and it's usually for no reason.

I made a smart comment to him about the sticker saying they were 'savage pink' and he said "well I got those because they looked the least dead." Ha!

He really is an awesome husband. Smart, able, dedicated and considerate. He is always supportive and above all loves me as much as I love him, although he still says he does just a little bit more.
1 comment:
Pretty flowers, nice picture. That right there is more flowers than I've ever gotten from your Dad. Maybe someday. LY Mom
Post a Comment