Jayda found a goose feather and I kept having to remind her not to rub it on her face. GROSS! You can tell she was running around and having a great time.Monday, January 4, 2010
Took a little detour
We had a full day today. We did quite a few fun things and one of them was going and looking at the birds in the rain. We went down by the fill because we saw a crazy amount of cranes. 42 to be exact. I have never seen more than a couple together. I took this one from pretty far away in the car because I was afraid we would scare them away once we got down there and we did so I was glad I took some. If you click on the picture it will enlarge so you can see them better but it is not in very good focus so they end up kinda blurry.
Jayda found a goose feather and I kept having to remind her not to rub it on her face. GROSS! You can tell she was running around and having a great time.
Jayda found a goose feather and I kept having to remind her not to rub it on her face. GROSS! You can tell she was running around and having a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment