Saturday, January 9, 2010

Crazy tips

From time to time I come across some amazing tips! I decided some are worthy to pass on so when I come upon an awesome tip you'll be sure to hear about. Others I think of on my own and feel those are just as awesome!! :) So expect those as well.
I posted on this once before but found out another handy bit of info-
1. Hand Sanitizer takes ink pen out of micro suede and some other fabrics. Handy bit of info=Hairspray will also do the job, sometimes better. Just apply and dab until lightened, reapply and scrub if you need to!
2. Our new garbage can has an inner plastic section (looks just like another garbage can) that comes out. The bag suctions in there and when I would try and pull it out I'd rip it everytime. Sooo I drilled about 15 holes in the inner plastic container. A ring around (not on) the bottom and then a few up each side. I also made sure to get all the sharp pieces off of the inside. Now the bags pull out just like butta. You can't imagine how much frustration I have saved myself!!

No comments: