Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Another holiday down the drain.

So Thanksgiving is done. We had a good time for the most part. Along with a big holiday comes stress (which I don't particularly enjoy!) and family. These two go hand in hand I think. That is all I am going to say about it as people are already gonna be asking ?'s after they read this. But like I said generally had a good time. I didn't take any pics, sorry. Anne took about a thousand maybe I can borrow some. We have already gotten out of the Thanksgiving hub bub and into the Christmas Chaos. Tree is up, lights and decorations on and the rest of the decor waiting patiently in their boxes for Jaselynne to get home from school. Sean must have gotten a pine needle stuck somewhere because he decided we needed a real tree this year. I am not against real trees its just we already have the fake one and I don't need to vaccuum twice a day with that one. I would say at least it smells nice but I have a sinus infection and can't smell it anyway. I am excited for Christmas this year. Jaselynne and Sean have been listening to Christmas carols everyday since last week and to say they are excited is an understatement. It is kinda fun that all the kids are old enough to know what is going on and we have made a goal to make sure they know Christmas is about giving and not receiving. I can't believe its December. Enough of my ramblings! Have a great week.

1 comment:

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Ah.... pine needles... grrrrr. I wish we could get a fake one... But we can't because the cats decide to pee on our tree every year and so it's nice to be able to just toss it out. Man... that sounds really bad. Now you'll never want to come over to our house.