Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I joined the club.

I followed in Stacey and Annes footsteps and created a lifeline. I have been working on this for a couple days and it has not been easy. I still can't remember the years for a few things like going to Disneyland and Disneyworld and some other things. Here is my thirty (yes, I said thirty) years.

1978-Born Dec. 15, 10 days before Christmas, 7 lbs 8 oz. Aunt Linda made my blankie for me.
1979-Had casts put on my legs because I was so pigeon toed. Learned to walk at 10 months.
1980-Mt. St. Helens blew May 18. Have pics of me in a diaper eating ash. Moved to the JoAnn house.
1981-Moved upstairs in the JoAnn house. Realized things were outside because I could see out the window. Brent was born Jan. 29. I remember being on our brown couch when they brought him home.
1982-Fell down the cement front steps and bent my bottom baby teeth in. I have a scar on my adult tooth from it.
1983-Started Preschool. Remember playing with the sand wheel. Learned to read at 5.
1984-Started Kindergarten. Caught my first fish at the Ephrata pond. Got my first sting from a bee at the babysitters. My first poop in a bucket working on houses with my parents. My Grandpa McGann died from Lung cancer.
1985-Started 1st. Had Ms. Simmons for PE and loved her. Burned down the field in the back of our house with matches and the firefighters found out it was me. Trrroouubble!
1986-Started 2nd. Had Mrs Perez, her hair was to her feet. Lied to her about my home life because I didn't do my homework and CPS was called. Shaved my legs for the first time. Became friends with Erica Schmid. Kneeboarding mishap and almost drown at Long Lake.
1987-Started 3rd. I was traumatized during a game of math around the world and have hated math since. Glad I didn't have the teacher who picked his nose and wiped it on the underside of his tie.
1988-Started 4th at Knolls Vista with Mrs. Dendy. She wasn't very nice. Lost my retainer in the school garbage and Maribel helped me find it. We had Chicken legs for lunch that day.
1989-Started 5th with Mr. Retallic at North. He was my favorite teacher. Got Mono and missed a lot of school. We moved to Dick Rd. Met Amber and Lindsay. Had horses in the pasture which meant manure fights. Swam in the pool when Mom and Dad weren't home. :) A lot of memories this year.
1990-Started 6th with Mr. Hewitt. He gave out King size snickers for Halloween. My best friend Katie Moore died in a car accident. Put a hole in the family room door with a broom. First boyfriend Jarod. A boy with a crush carved my name in his leg with a knife. Got braces for the first time. Had to drive to Quincy for the appt's. Thanks Grandma. Fell through the ice on the lake and almost drown (I think it was this year).
1991-Started 7th. Russ left for the Army when I was still in 6th this year. Got stitches the first time. Broke my finger. Pulled a ligament off of my bone in my ankle. Not a healthy year maybe because I met Diane :) and we caused a lot of trouble. :) First year doing track. Met Ms. Caviness who was my teacher or coach for something until I graduated. Had to take summer school for English (Ms. Caviness) and G-ma Langshaw drove me.
1992-Started 8th. Got my braces off. Met Jamie. Hated school, to much drama. Diagnosed with Asthma.
1993-Started 9th. First kiss was the summer before with Jesse Scott Joseph Paul. Took driving lessons during the summer and had to ride my bike 14 miles everyday to the highschool where the lessons were. Put a big hole in the wall at parents house with my hip.
1994-Started 10th. Dated a few boys. Got braces again. Got my first car for my b-day from G-ma and G-pa Langshaw. Started Cross Country. Watched a girl die at the Aquatic Center.
1995-Started 11th. Got my license in Jan after taking the test a few times. :) Went to districts for Track. Started playing indoor soccer.
1996-Started 12th. Barry Loukaitis shot up the school, I was in 11th at the time. Went as alternate for State Cross Country also in 11th. Had some good times.
1997-Graduated Highschool. Diane moved in with us during the school year. Maycee was born Nov. 13th.
1998-Took a crazy trip to Canada. Had a stalker. Got side swiped by a semi on I-90 and hit a pole. Totalled my car but I was Ok.
1999-Went to Big Bend and met a lot of cool people. Got baptized. Got Sadie from the pound.
2000-Graduated (kinda, went through the ceremony anyway) from BBCC. I'm still a credit short from my AA.
2001-Had my first date with Sean April 23. A little league game where he was the coach. Didn't get serious until a few months later.
2002-Married Sean April 23. It was a tuesday. My Grandpa Langshaw died while I was pregnant with Jase. Got Tubs (our dog). Moved 5 times.
2003-Jase was born March 20. Sean started with AmeriSpec. We moved 2 times, both on Rainier.
2004-Moved to Crestview. Emily (our cat) found us.
2005-Jayda was born August 20. Bought our first house, our first flip. Decided to get outta debt.
2006-Moved to Mattson. Inherited an RV. Have a lot of good memories at that house even though 4 of Jaselynnes animals died there.
2007-Moved to the Moon house. Got John and Kaylinee in July. Sold the Mattson house. Moved to Mississippi St. Jase started preschool and dance.
2008-Sean started at Colbasia, then went to Lowes. Hard times for us but a lot was learned. Jase started Kindergarten. All the kids did gymnastics. Happy 30th Birthday to me.

2 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

Wow, that was fun and interesting to read. It makes me wonder if I could do it for all the years of my life. I think the hardest part is breaking down the memories into years.

Anne said...

I loved it. I'm glad you did it! It was fun reading. I can't believe you almost drowned and then watched someone die...YIKES. You'll have to tell me some stories.
Although buring the field is one of my favorites.
anywho.