Our dining room was converted into our Christmas room. Notice the black bag, that was one of Dane's presents. It is full of balloons.

Christmas Eve Pj's


My brother Russ and his wife
Kerensa who spent the night.

I might look mad but I'm not. I have no idea what I was doing though.

Christmas morning at our house.

Opening stockings. Don't know what happened with the camera.

At my moms house.

Me and my brothers. Do you see the resemblance.

I love that
Daney boy!!

This what we found when we walked in at Sean's Mom and Dads. The
Wii's must of had it this year. Santa brought Kim and Trent, Russ and
Kerensa, Brad and Anne, John and Debbie and my Mom and Dad all
Wii's this year. Can you guess what everyone did.

John with Grandma Redford. Cute picture huh.

My poor
Jaydee was tuckered out. She was only awake about a half an hour at the
Redfords. This was under the table.

I lost my digital camera last week somewhere between
Maycees Christmas program and home. I was upset because I am saving for a really nice one and don't have enough yet. I didn't want to use any of my money to buy a cheap one just to turn around and buy a nice one. So my many thanks to Sean for taking care of me and buying me one. I love you babe!!
2 comments:
Man, sounds like christmas went well. The kidos didn't wake up too early for ya thank goodness. Yum, your top 5 favorite movie list needs to say top 10. silly girl.
I'm sad we weren't there to see everyone. You know who Lucy says she's gonna marry when she grows up? "John, Jaselynn's brother" unquote
And luke went wild when I showed him the christmas pictures of your kids and everyone. screaming out names. Not that I understood one of them. But he was excited to see you guys.
Looks like a fun Christmas for you guys! Sean's so nice to get you a camera so you can document! Sucks that you wrapped for 4 hours. I guess I'm glad I wrapped as a went.
I guess Wii was the gift!! My parents gave one to each family...so we now have one too!
Hey, we're here for the next week. Give us a call if you guys arent' up to anything. We could get together!
Post a Comment