So my Johnny Boy is 4 today. We have survived to another birthday together! Here is a little walk down memory lane.
This was their first night home with us. We had cupcakes to celebrate their arrival to our family.

This was when I couldn't do ANYTHING without all four being there. They all wanted so much attention in the beginning. This lasted about 3 months. John and Kaylin wouldn't let me out of their sight because they were freaked out and Jase and Jayda wouldn't because they were jealous. Just so you know Jayda is the only one without pants on. I did make an effort to cover her parts to.

First time in the sprinkler after we got grass put in our yard. I had no swimming suit for him yet hence the diaper.

His first birthday with us. Doesn't he look little.

The first Christmas. This was in the aftermath. I didn't get any face shots of John during the actual ripping of paper and flying of toys around the room.

What a goof. Nothing important about this pic except the kids.

Easter morning and hunting for eggs. Thanks to Ellen Wiseman for these lovely pj's that she thought were to girly to put on her boys. I'll take what I can get. :)

This one cracks me up because he had had enough of taking pictures and was trying to please me.

Another summer of running in the sprinklers. I love this picture because Kaylin was scared to put her foot in so John took her and held her hand. So sweet!

Soon after starting gymnastics. Can you tell?

He looks like a big 4 year old doesn't he. Happy Birthday Duder!
3 comments:
He's a cutie and he does look so big. I can't believe its his second birthday with you guys. Crazy!
He's such a cute boy! You guys are amazing to have all those kids under five! I don't know that I could handle it. I love that picture with all of them in the bathroom with you! You're awesome Kim! And Sean too I guess!
Happy birthday Johnnie! Kim, I can't believe they have been with you that long, you do such a good job documenting all the kids, they will really appreciate it when they get older!
He is such a cute sweet, boy.
Post a Comment