Here she is our new kitty. She adopted us about a month ago. She showed up in our garage and never left. She is the weirdest cat I've ever met. She so wants to be loved but is unsure of people so she will run up to you hissing and spitting but then will rub up against your leg. She doesn't mind the dogs or Emily but people freak her out. She has definitely came a long way since showing up but will still bite and scratch the kids. They don't care though they love their "So". I just make them wash the owies when they come in.

She is a pretty cat. She has cute tufts that come out of her ears and a short tail.

She looks like she is fairly big but she isn't she is about half the size of Emily and I would guess only a few months old. Welcome to the family Sophina.
No comments:
Post a Comment