Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Not so fast.

So I bet you didn't think I was going to post about The Biggest Loser. Well I am. I am pretty dang happy that Michelle made it to the finale. Not so happy about Vicky but I really don't think she is going to win so whatever. I was actually nervous, butterflies in my belly when they were weighing them last night. I have never done that for a TV show and if someone had blogged about it I would have thought "what a dork" well I guess I once again was shown "thou shalt not judge." I am pretty tickled with the outcome.

One more thing-before any of you start sending any sympathy money to us the poor, you don't have to. Totally wasn't expecting anything but read it later and was afraid some of you might feel sorry for us. Anyway, Sean got things squared away with the insurance and called down to the dental office and asked about refunding and she said she would look into it and call me back. So she called me back and said she called the insurance and they should cover all of it and then she went and found our check (from the day before) in their bank deposit bag and asked if I wanted to come get it. Oh my gosh, I went down and picked it up and started crying when she handed it to me and told her she didn't know how much this meant to do that for us. If it had been deposited we would have had to wait to be refunded through insurance and it probably wouldn't be before Christmas. I thanked her and went blubbering through the building and was pretty glad we had paid our tithing on Sunday. :) :)

1 comment:

Shaila Lou said...

Oh that's awesome about the insurance! What a blessing!