Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas-the words

Christmas was a little more stressful than usual this year but we made it through and me and Sean didn't get in a single argument. I am pretty thankful for the family we have and like to make it well known at Christmas time. Christmas Eve we spent with Seans family and doing the Nativity (a tradition) and then we went home and let the kids open their Christmas Eve PJ's. Russ and his family stayed at our house so they opened their traditional Christmas Eve game. I'm not sure if they will spend the night again I think they liked the idea but didn't sleep very well. O well Jase can say Conley spent the night at our house now. Anyway, I went upstairs and found Sean sleeping. I woke him up and told him to come down and help me wrap but no such luck. It took me 4 hours to wrap everything for everybody. I should adopt my moms no wrapping just bags philosophy. Maybe if I don't get any help next year. :) Anyway, didn't get to bed until about 4. 4 the night before might I add. But as soon as Jayda came in Christmas morning at 8:45 we got up, went down and started the fun. We did our own little family thing then went to my parents house. As usual their was a lot, a lot, a lot of stuff. We left ours there so we could come back with the Yukon to take it home. Russ and his family were there, Brent and his family, us, and my Grandma and Grandpa Lobe. In the evening we headed to Seans parents house. Kim, Trent and kids and Jeff, Stacey, and Evalie were the only ones there so it was a little quieter than normal but still a nice time. Me and Sean had it out at Connect Four and the kids ran around with Evalie. The kids kept asking where Justin was and that was kinda funny, they have such a love/freaked out relationship with him. Merry Christmas!! I hope everyone had as much fun as we did!

1 comment:

Child of God said...

We really had a wonderful time! Love ya.