Wednesday, December 3, 2008
What the heck!
So I was going to post about my new haircut but I can't get any of the pictures to upload. I can't figure it out either. I am convinced it has to do with Blogger. So because I can't post about me I will write about why we had to change our address. As many of you know John and Kaylinee are still foster children. We have had them for about a year and a half and are still no closer to adopting them then we were when we got them. Well I, of course not thinking, wrote Kaylinee's whole name in one of the posts. The pee-pee pants post if you remember. Maybe not a big deal if they were our kids (and we had already changed their names) but they have a no contact order with their parents and are not allowed to know where the kids are or who they are with. Well Sean said to me after reading it "you will be able to google her name and find our site." I was like "@#$%" and then I went back and tried to change the post and it didn't matter. Then we tried getting rid of my cookies and that didn't work. We deleted the whole post but that didn't work either. You couldn't read that one but could still get to our site. So we changed our site name. Then we changed the settings on our site so you can't google any of the names and find the new one and you can't skip to it from the blogger site and so on. So we should be good from now on with a new name, new settings, and a smarter blogger. :) I am guessing they didn't google her name in the week this was going on but I guess we will find out. Don't worry though I am quite handy with my Racheal Ray knife. :) Stay tuned for the new haircut!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment