Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm ticked.

I am a little upset! I took John and Kaylinee to the dentist last week and they turned out great. I took Jase and Jayda today and Jayda was fine but Jase has a cavity. Technically two because it is in the back of her front teeth right in the middle. :( Like right where her cranberry juice stained tongue would lay. Can you believe it, I am terribly sad! The good thing is they are her baby teeth so we are going to wait and watch them to see what happens. Hopefully, they just fall out!!! Wakeup call for flossing! The dentist said I could have only prevented it by flossing her teeth. I have never flossed my kids teeth. They play with it and do it themselves occasionally and I use it when they have stuff stuck but not on a regular basis. Add that to the list of gazillion things you should do when you have 4 kids. Besides that I had to spend our Christmas money to pay for the appt. because they said our insurance didn't cover dental. Not the greatest of days but definately not my worst either!! When looking at this whole blog page John and Kaylinee are everywhere so this should even it out a little!

No comments: