Sunday, June 21, 2009

Slacker.

I've had a hard time blogging. I've got a ton on my mind and am finding it hard to make a post outta nothing. We haven't been doing a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g since school has been out. Fun stuff everyday but the same fun stuff everyday. Mix it up once in awhile with a trip the park or the pet store but so far summer is not living up to my expectations. Hopefully, with all that is happening in the next two weeks, I will be able to keep up. More to come.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you have had some plane-jane summer days! I am behind on blogging myself. Love Ya!

melanie said...

Amen to that. You are not alone.... I have big expectations for summer at the end of every school year. For some reason, I just don't know how to make them happen. And I'm in a blogging funk, boo! Hope you get out of it soon.