Wednesday, September 23, 2009

3 whole quarters

JASE LOST HER FIRST TOOTH! SHE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR FOREVER!

She wouldn't pull it by herself and I certainly wasn't going to even though I pulled my own out far before they were ready. I would have told her just to wait but it was leaning out and she kept biting it and jamming it and crying about it all the time so I had to take Mommy action! I convinced her to tie a string to it so something else could pull it out not her.

After much talk of doorknobs, toasters and swing sets she finally agreed to tieing it to Coopers leash. We tied it on and I was standing on it so Cooper couldn't go anywhere, Jayda was ready and waiting to call him from across the yard and we were waiting for Sean to pull into the driveway. Jase had been holding the leash and let it go so we would be ready and guess what...the weight of the leash pulled it right out. It was so funny!! She didn't even realize it had happened. She went to grab the string to pull the leash up and noticed the string wasn't hooked to her leash anymore. I was laughing!!!! If you look close you can see the tooth center right.She was pretty excited it didn't really hurt.What a cute girl with a cute toothless grin!!!
I want to post on the tooth fairy stuff to because it's cute but Sean needs the comp so it will have to wait till another day.

4 comments:

dlangshaw said...

The other one looks like it's leaning too, so won't be long I don't think. LY Grandma

DJ and Melissa said...

Keep her away from my Dad. I have never seen a man so eager to pull out loose teeth. I think he should have been a Dentist.

Rainah said...

jase seemed ssssooo exited wheen 9i say you at my vollyball practice so i knew you wold blog on it
love ya
maycee

Unknown said...

Aaah what a milestone!