Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Car

We got a new car. We have been having car trouble as I've already posted for the last few months. Last week 'the gator' decided it wanted a coolant leak. Not a big deal except to fix both cars it would be at least 2,000 dollars. And since we have no money due to our money pit house what's the next best thing--trade them in. This is what Sean picked out and I have to say it's not to shabby. I love this picture, Jayda is trying to copy Jase and shade her eyes and she just put her hand on her head. Funny! It looks silver but it is blue and the whole entire inside is black. Good for this messy car family!!

Sean told me it was loaded and he wasn't lying. I haven't figured out half the buttons yet!

1 comment:

Rainah said...

nice my grandma has the same car!!lol