Jaselynne wanted to leave a note for the tooth fairy. It read....
Dear Tooth Fairy,
I would want a whistle please. Bye. I will see you with my next tooth.
Jaselynne
The Tooth Fairy wrote back....
Dear Jaselynne,
Thank you for the note. That was very nice of you.
I see your other tooth is loose, I'll see you soon.
The Tooth Fairy
She wanted a whistle and sure enough the Tooth Fairy came through with a whistle and 3 quarters. I was kinda probing her for what she was expecting and asked how much she thought the Tooth Fairy would bring her and she said "Maybe like a whole quarter." Man, this kid is easy. Then she added "Oh, and a whistle, I need a whistle because I can't whistle with my lips anymore." That's more like it. Squeeze the Tooth Fairy for all she's worth!
3 comments:
jase is sooo halarious
love you
maycee
The tooth fairy Rocks!
What a generous Tooth Fairy!
Post a Comment