Awww....isn't she so cute! First day of First Grade.

It was so cute, I asked Jase how her day was and she said 'Good. (pause) Actually, it was Great!' I am so proud of her. She is such a good girl and so smart. I can brag, I'm the mom! She got a gold coin (good behavior) and her table group got 3 checks (listening, good behavior, etc.). She is funny too cuz she had to tell me all about the kids who got in trouble and who had to do what. "And I didn't do any of that mom" I'm glad she is in the middle--shy enough to not be a goody two shoes and definitely not a trouble maker. And don't worry she can drink out of a regular cup!
I did better than I thought I would. I kept busy by going to Mom and Dads and doing laundry (we still don't have washer/dryer hook ups) and running errands. Jayda did pretty good too---only because she slept for like 3 hours---she is not a big fan of waking up early either! And by early I mean I drug her outta bed at 8:45 and threw her in the car. I am guessing she will miss Jase terribly tomorrow when she is bored outta her mind.
2 comments:
I'm glad she had a good time. I almost cried today sending my 2nd and 3rd graders. Sniff Sniff. I don't think it will ever get better, even after many years. I was so busy getting the boys in the right line at school and them settled I totally lost Luke. I can never win. Too many that can think and walk away on their own. Smart boy he was though he just went back by Owen which was by the fence. He new I'd have to walk that way to get to the car (he knows the steps) and waited real calm for me to figure out where he was. I paniced though. Not a good frist impression to have a mom freakin out because she lost her non-school age child, at school.
I love Jase's hair! So pretty. It sounds just like her to say something like that. She really is an incredible kid--and that's coming from an unbiased source! I miss seeing her in Primary. . .heck I miss being in Primary! Nursery is one heck of a place, but it can be slightly overwhelming for me. lol.
Post a Comment