Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm a soccer Mom

Jase and Jayda had their first soccer game! They did well but it was colder than crap!! We have had the wierdest weather this year! So up and down. Anyway, Sean told his sister Kim that I really embraced the typical soccer mom mentality. Kim told on him. I laughed but had to admit it was a little true. I don't expect Jase to be Pele but I do want her to play at the potential I've seen her play at. She was intimidated because it was a game and I was simply reassuring her she could do it by yelling! :) Now before you judge--I never cussed, I wasn't negative and I didn't give any advice over the coach. The only negative to it was I didn't get any pictures of Jase with the ball, I was to busy 'coaching'. So next game Sean is in charge of the camera. Jayda also did well but my expectations for her are in a different realm. The realm of having fun and a goal of trying to kick the ball once during the season. I am gonna try and tone it down next game but no promises. But at least there will be pictures!

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

I don't know why soccer moms get a bad rap. I love soccer and I love watching my kids play it. So Kim, cheer your heart out, it's part of the fun!