Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Livin on Ivy streeeet

We are in our house and I can't tell you how excited I am! I think I am totally in love with this house. The only down side so far is we ran out of money and haven't been able to put the fence in. Sucks for the dogs (me) but the kids have done really well staying to the back of the house. We have a ton to do still and me and the girls are trying to adjust to getting up early as practice for Wednesday. What's Wednesday? Jase starts first grade...WHAT...I have a first grader!?! I don't think I'm going to cry but don't place any wagers. She's gonna be gone all day and for a mom who isn't away from her child all to often it'll take some getting used to. But I'll get there. Who's knows maybe I'll love it.

2 comments:

Kelley Gubler said...

i know. i can't believe i have a kindergartner. i thought i was ok with it and then i went to orientation last night and i got teary eyed and i'm just not ready for him to be in a big school with big mean 5th graders and i'm not afraid to beat them up if they're mean to him....so if you hear about me getting arrested....

Child of God said...

Just think of it being that much closer to going back and getting your vet med license. Thats good news right?