Monday, September 28, 2009

Trip to Wenatchee

We made a trip to Wenatchee on Saturday. First we went to Conleys soccer game which started at 9. I didn't want to walk all the way back to the car to get my camera so that part of the day was not documented. But it was fun and Conley did good. Then we waited while Conley got his soccer pictures and then went back to the families house to Celebrate Finleys Birthday!Of course we had cake. And the ceremonial sucking of the candles.
And grandparents fussing over grandkids.
Grandma and Grandpa Lobe. Doesn't Grandma look so cute.
And of course there was opening of presents and cards. It was so funny--Finley stuck his tongue out the whole time. I wish I had gotten a better picture but I wasn't with it.
Then there was the batless pinata complete with pull strings and plenty of candy.
Jayda showing off her loot.
And of course it wouldn't have been a Wenatchee trip without some playing and playing they did. Conley thought he was pretty funny trying to hit me with a silly string ball and he eventually did.Mini-trampolinen a plenty.
I wish we had a deck so the girls had a hard surface to do stuff like this on.
And this.

And then almost kill themselves like this. Oh I almost threw my camera to catch them. Everyone involved was lucky they didn't go overboard.The kids with their great-grandparents. This (plus me) were the only ones able to make it. Darn that work and being sick but we had a good time none the less.
Finley, G-gpa Lobe, Jayda, G-gma Lobe, Conley, Jase and G-gma Langshaw.

Happy Birthday Finley. Steal any pics you want Kerensa. :)

3 comments:

Langshaw Life said...

Thanks for coming and having such a fun time with us! Glad the pinata and silly string was a hit. Didn't even know how dangerous Conley and Jaselynne were pushing it. Nice documentation. Hope you can come over again soon! See you soon at the girls game. Love the Langshaws

Unknown said...

great pictures,Kim.You know we love the cahnce to be with the g-grandkids. love ya all
Grandma Lobe

dlangshaw said...

Dang it, being sick sucks. Looks like you had fun without me. LY Mom