How cute! Bet they had a blast. LY Grandma
Wow,what a blast.Baby Dane looks like he is going throw a mudpie so Jayda better watch it,ha.Have you got your house straighted up. Grandma Lobe
bet that was fun to clean up!
Wow. I should bring Jacob over to play in that puddle, he loves them too! Sad that I don't have any pictures of it yet though. Love it!
I love parents who relish in letting their kids get as dirty as they can... so much fun! Love the pics!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How cute! Bet they had a blast. LY Grandma
Wow,what a blast.Baby Dane looks like he is going throw a mudpie so Jayda better watch it,ha.Have you got your house straighted up.
Grandma Lobe
bet that was fun to clean up!
Wow. I should bring Jacob over to play in that puddle, he loves them too! Sad that I don't have any pictures of it yet though. Love it!
I love parents who relish in letting their kids get as dirty as they can... so much fun! Love the pics!
Post a Comment