Sunday, September 13, 2009

Preschool

My Jayda baby started preschool this last week!! Is she seriously old enough? I kept myself busy while she was at school so I didn't think about it too much! But she did wonderful!!
First day this year at my friend Celeste's preschool--Joyful noise. She went last year and did really good and Celeste asked if she wanted to go this year and of course Jayda said "Sure!" It is on Monday and Wednesday but I am only going to take her on Wednesdays.
This was the next day when she started at Today's Generation.It is the same preschool Jase went to and it is a combo preschool and dance studio. She will be learning tap and ballet. Jayda calls it her 'dance school'. She will be going Tuesdays and Thursdays. So 3 days a week I have no children from 8 to noon. Hopefully that will give me some time to get this house in order! It is still so crazy and unorganized!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I would definitely ask if Jada was old enough too! She's such a cutie. How do you get such sweet girls? I need some tips from you, Baylee can be a little rough sometimes.

Unknown said...

Well that settles it. They are too cute and you and Sean are just going to have to make some more!

Child of God said...

She is not big enough for preschool she is so little. But I bet she is pretty darn cute dancing.

Alyson said...

Awwwww. Seriously, you have two adorable girls, and they're growing up so fast!