Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'mmmm Baaaaack!!!!

Oh My Gosh!!! Sean fixed the computer!!! I can now upload pictures! I was so mad not being able to get any pics that I didn't want to post anything. I tried about 27 times to get these pictures on here. Not even joking-ask Sean!! So here is my hair. I think I like it. I definitely like parts of it anyway. No I did not copy Victoria Beckham. My pose may look like her after a red bull but I actually copied Rihanna (the singer) only a little longer on my "boy" side. Jase thinks its pretty funny when I turn my head to the short side and say "this is my boy side" and turn my head to the long side and say "and this is my girl side."
I do like the highlights! They are fake. Who knew you could get spray on highlights!

So thats it! THE HAIR CUT! Sean, you have my undying gratitude for fixing the computer and telling me you love my hair no matter how crazy it looks when I come home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim, you are so brave and you totally pull it off! It looks great!!

I need something new but I am a pansie to try anything different.