This is before. I hated this floor!! It was gross. It had nicks, dings, stains, paint, and was discolored (see the yellow/orange). We plan on remodeling the kitchen so I wasn't wanting to put in a new floor just to tear it out but Mom is a pretty good convincer.
This is what Jayda and Dane were doing while I was slaving away!! They destroyed the house!!
Here is the after!
Tada!!
This is how much I got done before Sean got home from work. He had no clue. We are sneaky, beardy beardy sneaky. This picture is closer to the real color. I played with my settings while taking the in between pictures but not the final. It is more green than the pics above.
And doesn't my new garbage can I got for my birthday look great! I'm in heaven!!Notice the green. Looks pretty good huh!!

7 comments:
I LOVE IT! You take after me (Hee Hee). LY Mom
Wooooowwwww! isn't it a great feeling when you accomplish something like that. i felt that way when we tiled our kitchen too. i kept telling the kids "don't run on the tile"...like it was gonna break or something. ha!
It looks awesome! I'm sure Sean is very proud.
I've never heard that expression before "she got a hair in her butt" hehehe The floor looks great. I am so impressed. I bet that was a fun surprise for Sean!
Wow that is awesome. Good work. I love when I do something that I would label as "Jeff's job" and I do it and it looks great. I am so proud of myself and think myself very capable. Sean should be so proud of you.
WOW!!! I'm so amazed you did that all by yourself!!!!! I bet Sean was happy that it was done... hehe, and he didn't have to help! WOW. I'm seriously so proud of you! I love the colors and that garbage can looks AMAZING on that new floor! You seriously deserve a party, let me know when it is and I'll be there. :)
Alright well that was more of a mental image of your mom than I needed but that's alright! :-) The floor looks so beautiful, I love it! So much better than the old. I am so jealous of your trash can. I really want a couple of those for our kitchen but dang they are so friggin' expensive. Keep the projects rolling (and the pictures of the projects!).
Post a Comment