Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Let it snow

It snowed last night. And today. And rained. And froze. Yuck. But the good thing about it is the kids have a blast. It gets a little old sometimes with the kids not wanting to go outside. They get stir crazy which makes me just plain crazy. Jayda asked to go out and I said if you get your stuff on. No coat, my gloves, a hat several sizes to big and her boots on the wrong feet. But hey nobody's perfect. Oh wait--she is!
She was desperate for me to watch her go down the slide.She thought it was a little cold on her tush. And just so you know I made her get her coat on.

Me and Sean went out to dinner for my birthday and then Christmas shopping. We were going to go to the movies but dinner took FOREVER! When we got home this is what we found. A reindeer pulling a sleigh full of pumpkins. How cute is that. When I was saying goodnight to my sleeping Jaselynne she mumbled "did you see your first Christmas present we made for you?" What a sweetie and very artistic too if I do say so myself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so stinkin cute!

if anyone needs to do a 365 blog...its you!

Kelley Gubler said...

my kids are excited about the snow too. but i'm having a hard time getting there....oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!