I can't seem to find your number and am to lazy to call someone to get it. I'm already on here so thought I would try this. I sent you those pictures a few days ago and want to make sure you got them. Let me know. Love, Kim
I did get them!! Thanks so much. I love them. You did such a good job on the grandkid photos. And the one of Savanah, I'm going to hang it in my house. Think you can do four more of the other kids so she doesn't have the nicest one??? 425.226.6141
2 comments:
I did get them!! Thanks so much. I love them. You did such a good job on the grandkid photos. And the one of Savanah, I'm going to hang it in my house. Think you can do four more of the other kids so she doesn't have the nicest one???
425.226.6141
No prob. Next time we see you whenever that is!?! :)
Post a Comment