Ughh...Isn't he ugly. And he's a pain in the butt. But that's our Cooper.

Isn't she beautiful!! I love this girl. And her freckles make me smile. She told Sean the other day that she didn't like them. Sean asked her why and she said "because Mom doesn't like hers." I don't know where she got that idea but when they picked me up a little later we had a discussion about it. She asked why I put makeup on and cover them up if I like them. So I had to reassure her I wasn't doing it to cover up my freckles. And we told her we loved her freckles until she said "Mooommm" and "Daaaddd."

I let the girls pick out their outfits for church a couple Sundays ago and they wanted to wear these socks too. They looked so cute I couldn't say no. And of course Jase couldn't go without a pose with her doggy.

I'm not a big fan of laundry but I usually do a pretty good job keeping up. This is the colored and towels side of our laundry bin...

And these are the whites. Ahhhh.....I hate whites!! I don't know why. I wait until the last minute to do whites every time!! I do have a lot of white sweatshirts but still.

2 comments:
I don't mind washing the white load.... it's the folding it that I avoid, ha!
TOo cute! I love the sunday outfits! Thanks for the Merry Christmas. It was a merry one as I hope for you too. I hate laundry too, if it makes you feel better. I like the putting into the washer part..but that is all.
Post a Comment