Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jayda's Halloween program

I figured I had better post this one before I posted the Christmas programs. It was cute and fun to watch Jayda. She is not quite as shy as Jaselynne was but she is still pretty shy. I could tell she was nervous but she did great. I let her wear some shoes that were a little to big (used to be Jase's) and not only did she have a bit of a time walking but they looked goofy too! O'well. Left to right: Ava-Mary Poppins, Jayda-The cutest Pink Poodle ever, Jaelynn-Rock star, and Mary-Dora
Ignore my goofy hair. I was told I looked like I just woke up. Thanks Grandma, I love you.
The fam who came-Sean, Me, Mom (not sure where she was here), Dane, Aunt Linda, Grandma Lobe and the star-Jayda.
I was glad some outta towners were able to come!! Ahh...good family times!

No comments: