I can't upload ANY pictures. My computer says its full. Baaah!! I tried deleting a bunch and it didn't help so until I figure out what to do there will be no picture posts. I do have a few older posts that I haven't done. Don't worry, you daily blog followers, I have your interests in mind. :)
One cool thing that happened recently was the Lost and Found. 2 stories. One was we were waiting for Sean to get done with some meetings after church and were moseying around the church bored and stopped by the lost and found to kill time. And what do ya know. I found one of Jase's sweaters, one of her jackets and one of Jayda's jackets. I totally hit the jackpot. I didn't even know we were missing them. I noticed the missing sweater but thought it was at Moms. Apparently it wasn't.
Another is I had to send Jase to school today without a hat and gloves because for some reason she can't keep track of them! She has lost 2 hats and 3 pairs of gloves in the last 2 weeks. I went and checked the lost and found at her school and I did find one of her hats and a match to one of her gloves. I saw so many nice coats and sweatshirts. I feel for those kids parents. I ended up taking her Jaydas hat and a pair of gloves from Moms house because it is 14 deg. and with the windchill that means its really fricken cold deg and I couldn't really let her freeze. I am still hoping I find the others but it looks like another trip to the Dollar store or Walmart is in order. So moral of the story is if you have kids and a few minutes go check your lost and found, you may find stuff you never knew you were missing and something you did.
1 comment:
Good job! I wish you could find Conley's sunglasses that fell out of his pocket. I'm going to keep looking in the bin after hearing your story.
Post a Comment