I started a blog for John and Kaylins birth family a while back. I talked to the social worker at the time and she said there were no rules against doing it as long as there was no way to connect them to us and we didn't include last names. I didn't update it much but now it just sits there. I decided I am going to start putting our thoughts, the girls questions and comments and anything else about them on there. I have lost a few followers because of my sad posts. They told me they don't want to cry when blog reading. Understandable so I am doing it this way. The address is johnathonandkaylin.blogspot.com
2 comments:
Thanks for posting the link!
I just put it all together, I think. I am guessing you had foster babies? ANd now they are gone, back to the birth mom I am guessing. What a woman you are. WOW! I can only imagine how difficult this all must be. Hang in there, believe it or not,it all makes you stronger. I think it was a very thoughtful idea to make a blog for the birth parents. Kudos to you.
Post a Comment