After almost a FIVE month break (it will be 5 in 2 days. Yes, I keep track I can't help it and can you believe its been that long) we decided to take the plunge and get back on track.

We are officially licensed again for foster care. Yes, I know we swore it off and we are taking it very slow but we are legal again.
3 comments:
Good luck! You're amazing parents, what a blessing to those little ones that get to be with you.
Wow. I didn't know you did this. How wonderful! What lucky kids!
Wow. Well I know what a big step this is for you both. I completely believe in you as a team and family. So, if you really thought you were going to give it up altogether I have to giggle a little. I mean really, Kim, stop giving her home to other kids? Right! LOL hang in there, you'll be fine no matter what happens--you got each other!!! Will keep my prayers comin'
Post a Comment