1. Just because the Elves made it and Santa delivered it doesn't mean it won't break.
2. 6 dashes of Chayanne pepper in the potato soup is a couple to many.
3. Check the pizza box for the pizza cutter before throwing it away and realizing a week later.
4. I don't know why they call it Christmas Vacation!!
5. My house doesn't think it's Christmas Vacation either!
6. Life can throw you twists and turns at times when you least expect it, good and bad.
7. I CANNOT keep trees alive and have no idea why! They just need a cut and water. Right?
8. When you buy a fancy fake tree 2 days after Christmas you can get one heck of a deal!
9. Multiple family Christmas'-instead of the usual big one-are a little easier on the budget. Hence the fancy fake tree.
10. Life really is good and I love it!!
1 comment:
Sounds like you've had an eventful Christmas!! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment