Saturday, December 19, 2009

Jaselynne's 1st grade Christmas program

We went to Jaseys program and had the worst seats! I don't know why we didn't move during the program. Here she is peeking around her music teacher when she first saw us.This is what we saw most of the program. Who puts a tall girl in the front row and a short girl in the second row!!I also had to shoot between the peoples heads in front of us hence the white area. I sat with my camera up so any time the girl in front of her moved I could get a picture.
She is singing her heart out! The hispanic girl singing and looking at the camera one up and to the left is her best friend Julia. They have been buddies since kindergarten and both did gymnastics too.

She loves music class and was pretty excited. She is a great singer and I love hearing her practice. What a great kid she is!!

1 comment:

Traci said...

I love Christmas programs! I have one of those too, the one that sings her heart out and mouths everyone else's part...ya, she even curtsies..too much fun