As for Kaylin-She's fine. No broken foot. They do want to re x-ray her if she keeps gimping because they said with kids they sometimes don't always show up the first time. Gotten quite a few "what happened" so here's the story. The 18th of last month she fell off the porch swing (while it was swinging) onto the rocks in the flower bed and hurt her foot. We just kinda watched it, it bruised up pretty good, but she stopped limping after about 5 days. Well, she was stepping from the bench onto the trampoline and stepped on the outside bar and hurt it again. It didn't look like it should have hurt so I took her in because she obviously re-injured something. She is walking pretty much normal again so I'm thinking it was just a sprain but she keeps hurting it because she is definitely not the most graceful kid. :)
Easter weekend was fun.
Saturday we went to a birthday party and then to the city Easter Egg hunt. We were 5 min late and missed it so we drove to Ephrata and hit that one. The kids had a great time. There were a bajillion people and the hunt lasted a total of a minute and a half. Jase, John and Jayda each got over 10 eggs and Kaylin got 3. She better step up her game if she's gunna make it at the Langshaw hunts! Afterwards we went and spent a little time at Great Grandma Langshaws. We then went to Mom and Dads and dyed eggs and hung out with the fam.
Ignore all the nakedness but that's what happens when you are at Grandma's house playing with staining dye.





Check out Dane's hands. Now that's gettin into it!
We went home and then the "Easter Bunny" had to go shopping. Me and Mom got home at 12 and after that I worked on my lesson some (for those who asked I am secretary of the Young Women ages 12-17 and it was just my turn to teach) and tried to finish Jaselynne's dress. I couldn't get it right and didn't end up going to bed until 5:30 am and then it was up at 8 to start Easter! Needless to say, I am doing an Easter Sunday post tomorrow cuz I'm going to bed. Happy Easter!!
1 comment:
Wow - busy, busy! Thanks for the cute pictures of the kids from Easter coloring and hunting. I know they love to get together and have so much fun. Hope the kids stay well for you. Conley asked when Jaselynne will be dancing again - he is looking forward to seeing her perform. Good luck this week!
Post a Comment