Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

I can't believe it is Thursday already. This week has gone by pretty quick. I think it is because I have been soooo busy. Nothing to exciting just busy.
-I am teaching the Easter lesson this Sunday so that has been taking up my thoughts and time quite a bit.
-I am trying to finish the girls' Easter dresses.
-We took Kaylin to the walk-in for x-rays and still haven't gotten a definate it's not broken but the prelims look good. They want the radiologist to look at it.
-Jaselynne's teacher called me and asked me to pick up my sick girl on Monday and she hasn't gone to school since. No one else has got it yet but I am thinking about putting up Vinyl lettering at our front door that says "Welcome.....The Sickies live here"
-Dane and 6:45 come way to early for me! It's wearing me out!! Don't get me wrong, I can handle it I just am NOT a morning person. I am a bit crabby and missing my night time.
-Sean has been cleaning the house looking for his special Korean dictionary. He has like five but wants this one and has been going through the nooks and krannies trying to find it. Good cleaning going on but Sean tends to throw EVERYTHING away. I saw a perfectly good pair of shoes in the garbage when I was taking it out to the curb. You will be glad to know I resisted the urge to dig them out. So since he is cleaning that means I have been doing aftermath duty.
-There is a million other things I have been doing to but thought I would hit on the bigger mentionings.
TOMMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!!! Yeah! :)
I thought I would throw this picture in. I have been letting Jase use my old digi cam to take pictures around the house and she took this one. She came to me and said "Mom, look at this one-it is perrrfect! Well, except for Tubs' tail covering John's face." It was so funny.

5 comments:

Kelley Gubler said...

what happened to kaylin? the pic of her with her arms around jon is too freakin cute!

Anne said...

I second the motion...What happened to Kaylin?

Anne said...

Jaselynne looked fine on Monday. She was playing with everyone when we were there.
Luke and Savanah came down with fevers also. Luke last night and Savanah today.
Good Luck! If I lived close I'd bring you a Diet Pepsi. If your desperate I know some people who would deliver one. HAHA!

melanie said...

Oh we know all about broken bones here and I don't like it one bit. I hope the radiologist doesn't find anything and you stay cast free.

Busy weeks leave me feeling hectic but productive. And in the end that's a good feeling.

I'm glad it's Friday too. Hope you're weekend and Easter are good. I've got sharing time so mine will be full of stress, ha. At least until church is over. :)

Unknown said...

Happy Easter!
So what happened to her arm? AND, who are you teaching to? Kids, adults? Your women's group? Good luck and don't worry, you will do great so don't be too critical of yourself. Worst case scenario, you will do a less than perfect job, no one will notice, and everyone will love you anway- ;-)