(have you ever really listened to the TV commercials)
I wasn't thinking that Spring Break was going to be that eventful because the weather has not been great. Mother Earth must not have got the message that it's spring. But we got some surprise visitors that set our spring break off great. Kaylin, John, Conley holding Dane, Jase, Jayda and Finley.
I think we hit the weight limit on the trampoline with 7 kids and 3 dogs.
Then it snowed on Wednesday.
We did a playgroup on Wednesday and on Thursday my Aunt Linda, cousin Garrett and his daughter Averi came over and played for a few hours. I totally forgot to take some pictures.Friday we did our pictures at the park that I posted previously and then Saturday we went to Conley's Ridge to River race and then bowling. This is Grandma Lobe giving Kaylin some water. Kaylin absolutely adores her great Grandma and Grandpa.
This was bowling. We went up to the bowling alley in Cashmere. There are only 4 lanes and the pizza place part is huge. Kinda funny. The kids used this to get the ball rolling good. I had seen them before but we don't have them here in good ol' ML.
Saturday night and Sunday morning were spent at the Redfords. It was a houseful that's for sure! On Sunday we had an Easter egg hunt because most of the family was home. These are some of the little ones headed out to the big hunt.
Grandma Redford with Baby Benana. Savanah for those who don't speak Jayda. She can say Savanah but I think she is convinced that it is Benana.This was all of us in the back yard getting ready for Anne to teach us a lesson. Good Job Anne.
The kids stayed up way to late and got up way to early all week. I will be glad to get back to school days. Ohhhh, I neeeever thought I would ever say that. But then again we aren't talking about me going back to school. :)






1 comment:
I loved the synopsis of the Easter Sunday Redford style. Savannie is so cute. Evalie is a crack up!
Post a Comment