I know this isn't the greatest group photo with the trees and the I don't want to do this smiles but seriously people I deleted like a hundred pictures and this was the very best. Arrggg....believe me I was frustrated. I'm glad the individuals went better!







I got a few really good ones and a lot of unusable ones. Jayda could not keep her eyes open, look at the camera and smile to save her life. That's a lot for her to handle I guess. And don't even attempt to expect it from 4. We were there for 2 hours and I had a pocket of candy and bribed for every pic. Every looking at the camera smile got a smartie candy. Kaylin got one for her picture because I love her crazy look to the side thing she does. These are the best of the best. Enjoy!!
5 comments:
I love these pictures Kim. They are so beautiful of the kids. I like how you dressed them all to match.
Aaaah YIKES these are awesome, really beautiful Kim!!!! You captured some great moments here and the colors look very natural and soft... love em.
Great job Kim! The kids look adorable. I can't believe you bribed them for 2 hours! Mine last about 20 minutes. Even with candy in my pocket. I must be doing something wrong. Way to get out there and practice. All of these are totally frame worthy! (and don't feel bad about deleting 100. that's the name of the game. for real)
I want to hit up Japanese Gardens this summer when everything is green, green, green.
AWESOME pictures!!! I love the last shot one! Great job!
All such great pictures. Way to take so much time to get so many great ones. I usually can't get my family to last more then a half hour, tops!
Post a Comment