My Jaselynne has been 6 for 12 days now and I have yet to do a birthday post. Why you ask. Because my $%&$@# scanner won't work! I have no baby pictures of Jase on this computer and still can't get any on it! I decided to do it anyway. Here is a little run down of Jaselynne Grace-Ann Redford. She is l.o.v.i.n.g. kindergarten! She is in the highest reading group and is adding, learning sign language and spanish like a pro! She is the first to help the ones she loves and has a huge heart for animals. She does take after me a little. :) She is still a bit shy but has a plethora of knowledge and memories that she shares with strangers on occasion. She is a big fan of Food Network, Animal Planet, Discovery Channel, CSI, How it's Made and of course cartoons (mostly Tom and Jerry, Johnny Quest and Scooby-doo) She is absolutely 100% in love with her sister. Her devotion to her and their relationship cracks me up. They rarely every argue and never fight. She worries about Jayda's feelings, watches out for her at all times and asks how her day was when she gets home from school. I am going on about this because I love, love, love this about her. Makes my heart happy everyday. Jase is great little girl and of course we love her to death!!! We are so proud of you Jasey baby, you are a smart, caring, lovable dirty rat and WE LOVE YOU!!





4 comments:
she really is all those things you said. She is such a thoughtful and mature little girl. I love that she likes to have conversations with me, even though I am a grown up.
Sorry, that last comment was me, Stacey, not Laura. I was signed in as someone else I guess.
I love that last picture!
Happy Birthday Jaselynn! I can't believe she's already six. I still remember when Sean came and knocked on our door asking us if we'd watch your house for a few days while you had a baby. I was sooooo jealous that you were in labor and not me. Even though I still had about 4 months to go. She was such a cute, sweet baby. Still is pretty darn cute!
Post a Comment