how much I LOVE antibiotics!!! I am so glad our little family lives in modern times because I know that both of my girls wouldn't have made it this far. Both of them at certain times have been very, very sick. I don't think this one was life threatening but seeing how fast the antibiotics worked makes me very grateful. 2 doses and she was significantly better! Now after 4 she is pretty much back to normal.
John was at school and Kaylin is in the video in the beginning. I am going to have to do some special posts on them because it looks like I've been blog neglecting them. :)
3 comments:
Wow, poor Jayda her little neck looked like it had the aliens in there. Glad the kids are feeling better! Congrats on 7 years. Conley's last soccer game is May 16th at 9am and my yard sale is the same day, yikes. Are we still on for the fun run in May?
What time are you doing your yard sale then? We will try and plan on coming over. Fun run here we come! :)
Ah, I'm so glad that Jayda is feeling better. How nasty!
Post a Comment