You know how I know?

My Casper white daughter has turned a pale shade of RED. You can see her upper back and the upper half of her lower back are still white. It's where her hair was. Not one other kid has even a hint of color! Poor girl got it on her face, shoulders, arms, thighs, lower back and calves. You would think I would know enough about my white child to put on sunscreen!!

This is what they were doing. Sprinkler fun! Dane wouldn't keep his shorts on.

I had to include this one because I laughed when I noticed what Kaylin was doing. Shoveling poop outta the sprinkler area. :)
1 comment:
Spring was here, and now it gone!! Ugh!
Poor Jase and her sunburn. I've been walking, and was a little pink on the arms. It's funny how you forget sunscreen when it first gets warm.
Love the pooper scooper!
Post a Comment