Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Anniversary to me.

I mean US! 7 YEARS!!!! We have been married for 7 years. Actually, our anniversary was last Thursday but I wanted to wait until today to post because we were celebrating today. Were.... we didn't. Sean has been sick the last couple days and it really hit today so no fun. It was a day filled with cooking, cleaning, me filling in dog holes with sod, changing out bedding (Jayda fell asleep in our bed and peed!) and taking care of sickies.Last Thursday (our real anni) is when our car got broke into. I know huh! After Sean got off work we met at John's school for literacy night until 7:30 and then after Sean said "let's go out anyway". So I called Mom and dropped off the kids and by the time we got down town it was 8:30. Not a whole lot of places open after 9:00 here so we ended up going to Shari's. It brought back some memories that's for sure. The first time I talked to Sean was at Shari's. We didn't get back to Mom's until after ten on a school night. They were bathed and in PJ's. What more could we ask for. Then Jase gave us these flowers she picked for us. What a sweetie.

Here's a little run down of our lives together. All the pictures are a little off or blurry cuz I couldn't get my scanner to work so I just took pictures of my pictures. If you look at the bottom of Jayda's you can see the carpet. :)
One of our engagement photos.Our wedding day.
Our ceremony.
Our family pictures after Jase was born.When Jayda was born.
You can't see Jayda in that picture so I thought I would slip this one in. Her first bath in the tub.
The day we picked up John and Kaylin.We took these the other day to celebrate our anniversary. Not to bad for it being freezing, the camera being on the wrong setting and the tripod not cooperating. Not a whole lot has changed. Maybe our looks and 4 kids but we are still so much in love!Sean, I love you babe. I think about you constantly, pray for you faithfully, hope for you truly, and love you unconditionally. You are my light and my answer. I can't wait to spend forever with you.

6 comments:

BK said...

That is a really sweet post, and I am happy for you two! But, I have to say, I think Sean is too nice of a husband. I hope that the photo through the link below, can help to give Sean some ideas for how to get things in order over the next 7 years. :)
<3 True Love <3

Unknown said...

Congrats Kim and Sean, you guys have been cramming in the memories from Day 1. It is great to know that the love ratio in this world is tilted in the right direction by good people like you two. Hope you always feel for each other as you did the first day you met, got married, became parents (X4) and today.

Kelley Gubler said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys haven't changed much either....just your cute hair!

Anne said...

Happy Anniversary!
Okay your gonna have to talk me through making your fried onions. I have been craving them. Okay not craving cause then that would mean....well it not that. But they are so yummy. And I cannot for the life of me get it. I've tried three different times to make fried onions like you do. HELP. My pan burns them up before they get soft like yours (cry-cry) I don't know what I'm doing wrong. So call me.

Kimberley said...

Congrats!! I can't believe Sean is only 1 year younger than me yet I have been married 9 years longer! I never realized that before.
P.S. Glad you are a part of our family, Kim!

Shaila Lou said...

Ah, sweet post, at the end that is. Good thing you were able to get out and have dinner together. Love the pictures you took together. Matt and I need to do some together. I just HATE being in pictures. Not photogenic!! Aren't you lucky you are!