Friday, April 17, 2009

We've got spirit, yes we do!

This week at Jaselynne's school was spirit week. She was pretty stinkin excited and I have to admit she is pretty stinkin spirited!!

Monday was Hawaiian day. She picked out the hat and purse saying that they looked hawaiian to her and I think she was right. Tuesday was rock star day. Don't you love her pose. Her face says Rock Star and she HAD to wear her Hannah Montana shirt!
Wednesday was Western day. Again with the poses. She did them all on her own. Yee-haw!Thursday was color wars. The kindergarteners wore purple. I couldn't get a good picture of her hair but she had purple highlights in the back.
Today, Friday is Cougar day. That's their school mascot. And blue is their school color. Since I was to cheap to buy a school shirt earlier this year she got blue paw prints on her face.
Now doesn't she have school spirit!!

5 comments:

dlangshaw said...

What a cutie my Granddaughter is! LY Grandma

Alyson said...

Jase is so cute! I love that she did her own poses!

Child of God said...

We got spirit yes we do! We got spirit how 'bout you? She is definitely going to be a cheerleader.

Lacey said...

Super cute! What adorable poses, and she is getting so big!

Shaila Lou said...

How fun to have spirit week in grade school. I can't remember that! I love all her outfits and poses. One cute girl!