Monday, December 7, 2009

Prayers

This was how the girls' prayers went-

Jayda-Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for the day, thank you for our dressers, thank you for our butterflies, thank you for our books, and thank you for our dots, thank you for our beds, thank you for our shelves, thank you for our toys, and thank you for our sisters and our brother, thank you for hide and seek so we can hide and seek and play and run, thank you for our panties, and thank you for our flowers, thank you for our food, thank you for cartoons so we can watch cartoons, in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Jaselynne-Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for the world. In the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

4 comments:

dlangshaw said...

Amen. LY Grandma

Child of God said...

Love it. Evalie's go Dear Father, Jesus Christ, Amen.

Traci said...

I love the innocence of a child's prayer. THe sincerity is overwhelming. I too, am thankful for the same things your girls are. Thanks for leaving such a beautiful comment on my blog today. It actually made my day. I don't get many comments (not the reason I blog...but sure love them) and so I often wonder who is really reading them. I got teary when I read your sweet words. Again, thank you for taking the time to "leave some love." YOur family is darling, I love your photos, you have a talented eye. Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Yes, indeed, thank your for the panties... what would we do without them? Oh and thank you for the Kim's of the world too ;-)